Join our Team and change the World.
We are looking for a potential candidates to be part of our community.
We are looking for candidates with experience on the following:
- Good web design conceptual background.
- Very good technical skills and multitasks.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and respect toward others
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable of all facets of digital computer graphics
- Strong CS 6 Suite experience
- Database Management
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide support for operational Windows Server based systems, including monitoring, identifying any need for preventive or remedial maintenance throughout the maintenance cycle.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve system problems using available tools and referring to external suppliers if required, as well as assisting 1st and 2nd-level support staff
- Participate in the design of complex IT solutions to the Windows Server based systems
- Contribute to IT projects in the implementation phase of IT services and systems, such as analysis, development, integration and testing, maintenance, release, documentation
- Co-ordination of the deployment phase of IT services and systems from IT projects such as preparation, acceptance, integration and rollout to production systems
- Plan, prepare, test and implement maintenance activities (such as patches and software upgrades) which are required to keep system running at optimised condition
- Good command of English language (written and spoken).
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Windows 2003 and 2008 server.
- Active Directory, MS SQL Server, MS Exchange, SMTP messaging.
- Good analytical skills and a problem-solving orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation and the ability to work in a team.
Why work with us?
We are very dynamic company and lots of potential to gain exposure on wide range of technology. We believe in human capital approach by helping our staff to grow with market demand.
We are always looking for talented and passionate people.